See below the simple instructions.
- Select the county and sub-county you sat KCPE then key in your index number and Submit.
- Click on the link named “admission letter” at the bottom of the page for a copy of your admission letter.
- Use the printer icon to print or download icon to download to your computer.
- Get your primary school’s headteacher to endorse the letter and stamp it in the space provided.
- Finally, present it for admission together with a certified copy of birth certificate
Get Form One Selection Confirmation via SMS
To check the secondary school one has been admitted to via SMS, send an SMS with your Index Number to 20042 from any network. Cost of SMS is Kenya Shillings 25!
Get Online Confirmation for Form One Selection
To check the secondary school one has been admitted to online, visit the Website: http://www.education.go.ke/ and enter your Index number.