A Transit Visa is issued to persons connecting through Kenya to other destinations for a period not exceeding 72 hours. Those connecting flights directly without leaving the airport don’t need to apply for Transit visas
REQUIREMENTS FOR TRANSIT VISA
- Valid travel document not less than six months.
- At least One Blank page in the holder’s passport.
- An onward ticket.
|Visa Type||Visa Fees|
|TRANSIT VISA + Convenience fee||$21.00|
Points to note
- Visa processing fee is non-refundable.
- Providing false information is an offense and will make your Transit visa invalid
- The possession of a Transit Visa is not the final authority to enter the Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offense.
- Please Note Children sixteen(16) year and Below are exempted from visa payment and are not expected to make visa application.
- In the event of lapse during payment please do not re-apply, contact the administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org.