SINGLE ENTRY VISA
Issued for a single entry to persons whose nationalities require VISA to enter Kenyan either for business, tourism or medical.
REQUIREMENTS FOR SINGLE JOURNEY VISA
- Valid travel document not less than six months.
- Complete visa application form.
- At least One Blank page in the holders passport.
- Return ticket.
|Visa Type||Visa Fees|
|SINGLE JOURNEY VISA + Service Charge||$51.00|
- Visa processing fee is non-refundable.
- All Visa Applications attract a $1 Service Charge.
- Incomplete applications will be rejected.
- The possession of a visa is not the final authority to enter the Republic of Kenya.
- Engaging in any form of business or employment without a requisite permit or pass is an offense.
- Please note that a visa is required prior to entry into Kenya.
- Please Note Children sixteen(16) year and Below are exempted from visa payment and are not expected to make visa application.
- In the event of lapse during payment please do not re-apply, contact the administrator on firstname.lastname@example.org.
- HOLDERS OF TRAVEL DOCUMENTS(NOT A NATIONAL PASSPORT) SHOULD NOT MAKE EVISA APPLICATIONS, THEY SHOULD APPLY TO THE DIRECTOR OF IMMIGRATION SERVICES THROUGH THE NEAREST KENYA MISSION.